For your first assignment on the class blog, write down three things you will do differently this year! Or write down three goals that you have for the upcoming year.
My three goals for this year are to turn fifteen, make the All-Star baseball team again, and shoot a coyote. I tried to shoot a coyote last year, but I didn't even see one.
one of the goals i want to achieve for this year is pass all my classes above a B grade,get better scores on test's, and make the freshman soccer team.
What I am going to do first is improve my grades and turn in assignments. Second I am not going to get grounded. Third I am going to do my chores at home better.
I have several goals I want to accomplish this new year. The first is that I want to make the border league basketball team. I have been working very hard to be on it. The next is that I want to get all A's the rest of the year. The last is that I want to do is to work at my dad's tire store and earn money. Those are my main goals for this new year i'm sure i will have more!
My three goals for this year are simple, but important to me. I hope to get a 4.0 for this school year and the following school years to help me get into college. I would also like to try more fruits and vegtables that I haven't tried yet, so that I can learn to like them. My last goal would be that I would like to make many more friends in the next year and beyond. Those are my three goals.
My three main goals for this upcoming year are to study harder for the tests to get better scores. My second is to do my homework better. I won't procrastinate to actually start. My third is to not talk as much in class. So I can give my attention to the teacher and actually listen. :D
My three main goals for this year.. my first is to be able to understand more about all my main classes. My second is to be able to get goodgrades in all my classes and also with citezionship. My third is to be able to do learn new things and be able to take it with me through out my entire education.
1. Alright, well i want to have good grades and not fail Any classes.! :) 2. i want to keep up with h/w. 3. And i want to pay more attention in class for i can know how and what to doo! :D ♫
♠Three things i will do diffrent this year is to try to do better this year in school and try not to get in so much trouble so i wont have to go to court and i want to spend more time with friends and family and thats it.;P ♠รถ
THREE GOAL i WANT TO ACHiEVE FOR THiS YEAR IS GET GOOD GRADES NO LOWER THEN A B. i ALSO WANT TO GET BETTER SCORES ON MY TESTS AND i WANT TOO UNDERSTAND THE BASiCS MORE.!
One of my three goals this year Is to get better grades. My second goal is to get healthier. My last goal for this year is have fun with my friends and family.
First thing I want to do is get a 4.0 this year. Second thing is stay out of trouble and stay focused on school. Last is to do all my homework on time and not procrastinate on any work.
1- I want to get an A in your class 2- I don't want to miss a day 3- I would like to talk less 4- Have fun doing Homework 5- Listen to the teacher 6- Get good test scores
"These forms of speech were never allowed because history, and by our own experience have taught us that they cause unneeded social and legal trouble" (Willard R. Bishop, Esq. 2006).
80 comments:
I am ready and glad to be able to be working with a gmail account.
A goal I have this year is to get better grades.
Also to get healthier and to be nicer.
A goal for me is to get better grades. Another goal is to treat other the way I want to be treated.
The last of my goals is to respect my elders.
My three goals for this year are to turn fifteen, make the All-Star baseball team again, and shoot a coyote. I tried to shoot a coyote last year, but I didn't even see one.
1. I want to have homework a priority
2. I want to read more
3. Speak fluent spanish
Happy New Year!
Three goals I have for this new year:
1)Get an A in Language Arts, by doing my homework and studying more.
2)Be able to go to California with my friends during spring break by earning money and begging parents.
3)Do summer basketball and volleyball camps to make highschool freshman team for girls basketball and volleyball.
Those are my goals for 2011!
I am definately excited for the new year. Three goals I hope to accomplish this year are:
1) Make the high school freshman team for basketball, softball, and volleyball. By practicing hard every day.
2) Get all A's(4.0). By studying and listening in class.
3)Be able to go to California with my friends during spring break. But first I still need to earn money and beg my parents to let me go.
Those are my goals for 2011!
1)i will make a lot of friends 2)i will get really tan this summer 3)i will save all my money
hello.
My three goals for this year are get straight A's for the semester. Make the basketball team, and dont get into big trouble.
This year my three goals are that I will not miss any more days of school, be nicer to my brothers and sister, and I will keep my room clean.
one of the goals i want to achieve for this year is pass all my classes above a B grade,get better scores on test's, and make the freshman soccer team.
I do not want to get grounded this whole entire year.
I want to get straight A's the rest of the year.
I want to try to be nicer to my little brother.
What I am going to do first is improve my grades and turn in assignments. Second I am not going to get grounded. Third I am going to do my chores at home better.
My three goals for this year are to study better for all the tests. Turn in everything on time and not talk so much to get all my work done.
My goals this year is be a better person, be on time to school, and turn in all my assiments on time.
I have several goals I want to accomplish this new year. The first is that I want to make the border league basketball team. I have been working very hard to be on it. The next is that I want to get all A's the rest of the year. The last is that I want to do is to work at my dad's tire store and earn money. Those are my main goals for this new year i'm sure i will have more!
i am going to try to get better grades. Do my work on time and have a good year. Have a better samester then the othher one
get homework in on time
be there on time
study harder
My three goals for this year are simple, but important to me. I hope to get a 4.0 for this school year and the following school years to help me get into college. I would also like to try more fruits and vegtables that I haven't tried yet, so that I can learn to like them. My last goal would be that I would like to make many more friends in the next year and beyond. Those are my three goals.
My three main goals for this upcoming year are to study harder for the tests to get better scores. My second is to do my homework better. I won't procrastinate to actually start. My third is to not talk as much in class. So I can give my attention to the teacher and actually listen. :D
i will probably stop waking up early on the weekends. I will play more soccer this year and i will try to get better grades
I have a feeling that this will be a boring year in a positive way. Espesially since I have some great goals.
1)First I will always keep up on my homework.
2)One other thing is that I will do my best to keep at least a "B".
3)I will also be on my best behavior.
My three main goals for this year.. my first is to be able to understand more about all my main classes. My second is to be able to get goodgrades in all my classes and also with citezionship. My third is to be able to do learn new things and be able to take it with me through out my entire education.
:D
I'm going to try to get better grades. And turn in all of my homework in time. Never be tardy
my main goals are
1. get A's and B'S this year
2. do my home work
3. have fun in school :D
I want to write a book, even if it doesn't get published.
I want to get five-hundred dollars by the next school year.
I want to learn to play fur elise on the piano.
My 2011 Goals this year are,
1.Keep my grades as close as I can to A's.
2. I want my reading to excel.
3. I want to stay very healthy and fit.
My 3 Goals this years is to be 100% Awesome,and to get all A's the rest of the year and my last goal is to be a better friend
get a 4.0, turn in all assignments,dont miss school.
My three goals for this year are-
1)Get and a "A" in this class.
2) To get an :"A" in every class
3)And to be a better person.
my 2011 goals this year are,
1.study for tests and get good scores on them
2.be healthy and fit
3.read more
some things i am going to do different is to save my money,try to be more kind to people, and be better about studying for tests.
I want to get up everyday and go to school. Get good grades. Make someone feel good everyday.
My goals are,
I am going to get strait A's.
I am going to go to bed earlier.
I am going to accutally study for my tests.
1. get all A's
2. start doing gymnastics
3. play softball.
Hello everybody, my goals are to....
1)Keep my grades up and
2)Study for tests
3)Last, try to have fun in school
have better grades,do better in school and read more
my goal is to be a better person and be better writer in language arts. Be better at my hobbie. I will be better in anything i do.
1.I want to get straight A's this whole semester.
2. remember to do my homework.
3. be positive about school.
1) To work hard to get the grades I need.
2) Enjoy the classes I have until there gone.
3) And to get a honor roll certificate and be proud of it.
get good grades
do homework
skate after school
My three goals
1) Have straight A's
2) Save money for a car
3) Speak Spanish
I want to get more A's, I want to get stronger, to have a better atiitude.
My goals for next year are: have good grades, keep up w/ my work, and stay on task.
1. Alright, well i want to have good grades and not fail Any classes.! :)
2. i want to keep up with h/w.
3. And i want to pay more attention in class for i can know how and what to doo! :D ♫
my goal are to get good grades and play soccer this year.
♠Three things i will do diffrent this year is to try to do better this year in school and try not to get in so much trouble so i wont have to go to court and i want to spend more time with friends and family and thats it.;P ♠รถ
get better grades
be more responsible
do my homework
First Do better at school.
2.Be good to everybody
3.Do well at school
Main goals:
1. try to get all A's
2. Do my homework more
3. Save my money
Is to be healthier, better grades and being wild
1: Do all my assignments...=]
2: Pay more attention:D
3: Be more respectful towards Mrs. Crawford:D
Have more fun in this class?
Well im first gonna work on my grades. Im gonna do my chores...
And the last one.. im gonna study harder for the tests to get better scores.
i want to turn in all my work and not be tardy and to be silent
THREE GOAL i WANT TO ACHiEVE FOR THiS YEAR IS GET GOOD GRADES NO LOWER THEN A B. i ALSO WANT TO GET BETTER SCORES ON MY TESTS AND i WANT TOO UNDERSTAND THE BASiCS MORE.!
get better grades, get more sponsors for skateboarding and learn a new grind
1)get good grades
2)keep up my grades
3)get straight a's
I want to type faster
get a solid A in Language Arts
speek more fluantly in spanish
1.get all b or a grads this year. 2.be good at foot ball. 3.do good in LA.
1.Study harder for test!
2.Spend more time on homework.
3.Use my time more wisely.
My Three Goals for 2011
1. Change my friends, style and attitude
2. Try to get into more motocross races
3.Get More muscle
I will study for a test, I will learn new things that I have not learn yet, and get good grades
My three goals are to get all A's in all my classes. number two is to clean my backpack one a week. and third is to listen to my parents.
My 3 goals for 2011
1. Try and get better at snowboarding
2. Work hard at dance
3. Get more muscle
1. I will get higher grades this semester.
2. Become better at football.
3.Be nicer to my little brother and my sisters.
My three goals for 2011 is,
To become better at basketball.
To help my mom when she needs it.
To try and be a better person.
I will try to go to bed befor 12, I will try to get homework done on time, and I will beat the crew this year.
One of my three goals this year Is to get better grades. My second goal is to get healthier. My last goal for this year is have fun with my friends and family.
First thing I want to do is get a 4.0 this year. Second thing is stay out of trouble and stay focused on school. Last is to do all my homework on time and not procrastinate on any work.
Three Things iima do different
:Try And Stop Talking Alot !
:Listen Moree.
:& Be GRRR EiGHT <3
-Crystal Gamino
Crawford 7th B-Day.
I think that computers help us and i dont think that computers are frying our brian
1. Well have fun this year
2. Think of homework and take care of my priorites.
3. Take care of myself well at school and study more.
1} get good grades
2} wake up on time
3} get my texting back
1. To get good grades
2. To do good at soccer
3. And to turn in homework on time
1.study for tests.
2.spend more time on homework
3.get all A's
1- I want to get an A in your class
2- I don't want to miss a day
3- I would like to talk less
4- Have fun doing Homework
5- Listen to the teacher
6- Get good test scores
get better grades get home work in on time
allusions:
1,shes got curds in her way
2,give that girl a cain and a shepard
similes:
1,she screamed like a rat
2,more like a mowdown than a hodown
metaphors:
1,she is history
2,she is checking them out
1- get an A in your class
2- get homework in on time
3- not get grounded
4- get all A's
5- do good on tests
6- learn something new
Post a Comment