
Heroes come in many shapes and sizes. Not everyone is a hero even if they look like one, though. Super Villains wear tights and capes, too, right? Just because they dress up to look like a Super Hero doesn't mean their intentions are the same. On the same note, some people might look up to other people only to get disappointed, later. How do we figure out who a true hero is? Who do you look up to? Do you look up to someone because they have money or nice clothes?
For this blog, I want you to write a Free Verse Poem with 4 or more lines. If you can't remember what Free Verse is, look on myuen.org/94330 and check out the Poetry Power Point again. Write down some thoughts first before you publish your poem here on the blog. Check spelling, punctuation, and grammar before you publish as well. When you publish something it should be your absolute best work. This blog/poem is worth 25 points, so do your best.
68 comments:
Heroes can be anyone.
They could be you or me.
Your heart has to be open.
To let good in.
Your heart has to be willing,
to share all you have.
Taylor Jesienouski 3-26-10 period 2
My hero is my mom and. They are my heros because they love me. They are so nice to me. I love them.
heros could be anyone.
you just have to belive.
they can be anyone you want.
just trust in yours and their hearts
A hero is someone you look up for not someone that has good clothes , Its a persont that care's about you
A hero is someone that doesn't think that they are a hero. hero's are people that do the right thing, and knows when there is somthing wrong.That is the right hero to be.
Heros are special in many ways
Just because they hero's doesn't mean
that their the super rays
That is all I have with a meaning
Matt
i think heros are great
i think everone has a hero
mabe it is your dad or your mom
but ether way i think that it is good to have a hero to look up to
thank you heros!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heroes are people we believe in.
Someone who is always there for you. It doesn't matter if they look like one. They have to act like one. Someone who cares. Someone who will be there for you in need of help. Who will go to the trouble of helping you when you really and truely need it.
heros are nothing without super villains. and people are nothing with out vains. but heros can be anyone to you. if you look up to your dad there is your hero.
Heros,
A hero to me is someone I can always look up to no matter what,
A hero to me is someone I can talk to and not feel regret or worried,
A hero to me is someone I can always count on because I know what there doing is right,
A hero to me is someone who is the best they can be,
A hero to me is someone who wont ever be doubting them selves but just motivating and encouraging to all,
A hero to me is the person everyone wants to be,
A hero to me is someone who doesnt lie cheat or steal,
A hero to me is the person who I know is always working for they have,
A hero to me is grateful,
Thats a hero to me.
Heros,
We all need heros in our life. A hero to me is someone I look up to, and dose great things for people. My hero is my Mother she is someone I can always look up to, she dose so many things for people. I love my mom so much and I know she loves me she would do anthing for any of her kids.
And that is a hero to me.
Hero's, do we need them? Hero's drive us to do something great. They make us try to do something that might seem impossible. Hero's can be considered many things, like your mom or dad, or maybe even superman.
Hero's are hard to figure out. We look up to too many people that we think are hero's which some can be. A superhero is not about money or nice clothes a superhero is someone that does something for a person for no reason at all. No I do not look up to someone with nice cloth or have a lot of money. We could all be superheros if we really think about.
my hero are my friends,
they help me with whatever i need,
they chill with me when im bored,
and they will back me up for anything.
My hero is my mommy,
I look up to her,
She understands when i need something,
She sets a good expample,
That's why my mommy is my hero!!
MaRiTzA RiOs<(^^,)> <-look!! its so cute!
did it work
we can figure out who a true hero is by looking up to someone you trust, someone you look up to as your role model.
You mainly would look up to a friend, a family member, someone you want to grow up to be.
I personally don't look up to someone with alot of money or nice clothes.
I look up to someone that is kind not only to me but to others, someone you can rely on, someone that will always be there to catch you when you fall.
I have a hero that is not very storng.
But yet he is my very loving brother.
If I am hurt he will help me up when needed.
That is my true hero!
My other heros are my sisters and brother in law.
They are the kind that defend are country.
They are the one that helps us live the way we do.
And im proud to be a sister of soilders.
I have a hero who is not the best at stuff, but i still look up to him. He happens to be my older brother. most times i just want him out of the house now that he is 20 years old. When I need help with anything he is there for me. That is my true hero.
In my opinion i dont need a hero
but a hero to me is someone
who gets back up when they fall
and who doesnt give up if they fail
somone who never does something bad
on purpose, thats basically it
1.My hero is my cousin marina.She is my hero because she is there for me when I need some one and I have known her all my life so I know she is true.
I think a hero is a role model or someone you would like to be like or someone who does things the way you think is right!
2.cherish the life that lies with in,
things may cahange every now and then,
you dont knwo who or what you are,
A flight pilot a doctor or maybe a rockstar,
my mom is my hero.
she knows what right and wrong is.
the love i get from her is no like other.
she always has an answer to my questions.
and my mom will always be my hero. <3
A hero is someone that's always there for you, someone you could count on, someone you could look up too, someone that helps you and gives you advice when you need it, mostly someone that protects you and always makes sure your save, Heros to me are not the ones with capes or tights, not the ones with money or nice clothes, but a hero to me is someone very close to you that loves you truly.
as you said in the blog hero's come in all shapes and sizes it could be anyone in the world from your family to your friends from people you don't know to people you do know
My hero is Tyra she gives really good advice and I like the way that she looks at things. She always has something nice to say about every person she meets which brings up their self esteem. I really want to be like her, she is beautiful inside and out. That is why I look up to her. ♥FSL♥
A hero does not have to have super powers.
A hero does not have to be strong.
Heroes can be anyone.
A hero can be anyone it could be you.
I look up to my family.
my hero is my parents
they're my hero because I love them. they are always there for me
and always will care for me.
A Hero Can be anyone
they don't have to have
super powers that is not
a hero a hero is a person
that actually helps people
I don't really have a hero except if you include my whole family.
Heros is everyone and anyone.
Heros can be everyday people.
Many people think heros can only be Superman, Batman, and Sipderman.
Heros can be your brother or sister.
Heros don't have to be strong or fast.
Heros can just be anyone like me or you.
You just make the right choices and you too can be a hero.
You can sometimes tell who can be a hero, you can know by there personality, and how they act all the time, if they respect you and everyone.
I look up to my FAMILY all the time, even when im mad at them.
I dont look up to someone because they have money or nice clothes, some people are not that rich and they treat you if there like your family.
No one really knows what a hero is
On the real, I don't have a hero
If I did have a hero, someone to look up to
I wouldn't care if they were rich or had nice clothes.
They'd just have to be caring and cool.
a hero is someone who cares for you
he is very strong and kind
they defend our counry the nation
they help us when we are in danger
it could be your dad,bro,sister.
Hero's are very fun
It can be anyone you like
A true hero wouldnt let you down
I think hero's are always there when you need them
By heart you should know if that certain person is a truly hero
My hero is my mom
she's always there when i need her
well i guess I'm supposed to write a poem??????? about HEROS??
WELL HERE GOES NOTHIN' I GUESS YOU CAN SAY WE ALL HAVE HEROS SOMETIME IN OUR LIFE THEY CAN BE ANYTHING TO US SOMETHING SIMPLE MAYBE SIBLINGS PARENTALS.....I DON'T KNOW JUST ANYTHING OR ANYONE YOU CAN SAY OUR MOM OR DAD ARE OUR HEROS WHEN WERE LITTLE YOUNGSTERS BUT IT CAN BE ANYONE THAT HAS MADE A IMPACT ON YOUR LIFE OR MAYBE NOT WHO KNOWS JUST YOU!!!! ALL I CAN SAY WE ALL HAVE HEROS IT CAN BE ANYONE NOW A DAYS BUT IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER MUCH WHO IT IS AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN HEROS AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT JUST DON'T FORGET THAT HEROS DO STILL EXIST ALRIGHTY PEACE :)
i was kidding.
Superman is a hero.
:)
hero,
hero are people you look up to
yoru mom your dad
your brother your sister
a fireman a policeman
or any one you what them to be your hero.
my favorite heoroes are my family because i love them and they love me.
aa
a a a
a a a
a a a
a
Your my friend that is true but the gift was given from me to you ,we went through moments that were good and bad, even moments that were happy and sad, but theres no doubt that well always be friends.
My hero is my mommy!!!((:
shes really patient, and shes alwayz there for me. :D <333
shes alwayz there to listen and even though some of the things i do are bad shes still there for me and gives me advice!!! i love you mommy!!!(:
**(i love all the true friends... you know who you are)** <333 :D
my hero is my alsome dad.
cuze he is== never sad
and he never looked bad in anything he had:) he always makes me laphe on anything he says,our favorit game to paly is the boring chess:D
this is LBR in the HOUSEEEE:D:D:D:D:
My hero is my lovely mom:)
She has been there for me trough good and bad.
We love to laugh and make up funny jokes.
She went trough alot in this life.
She's an angel always on my side.
Taking care of me and my brothers.
My mom is my world I love her to death and wouldn't give up just for her!!<333
Everyone thinks that heros are like Superman or Batman.
But is not true, anyone can be a hero. Heros are people that help others and people that do something good for his community.
Heros are people that care about you. Heros are family members. A hero thats not need super powers or needs to fly. Heros is someone tha can do something good for the world.
HERO'S
They say that Hero's come in
many shapes and sizes,
your hero could be your Mom or Dad.
hero's are people that you admire and look up to.
someone that you trust,or someone that always there for you.
When i think of a hero i like them for rich or pour. Because its not about that i like them if they have a good personality or are very nice :)
my hero is my dad he inspires me to do things and to push my self to the limit he has always been there for me and hopefully he alway's will he always deals with any problem i through at him
A hero is a person that does things for you. For exapmles a fireman. He will help you when. Its a emergancy like if there was a fire hahaha.
Hero's can be anyone around you the do the most or do the least just as long as you notice what they do it makes it the most.... like fire fighters and police and people who help save the planet....
The way I find out who a hero is, if I look up to them. My mom is my hero because i look up to her. I look up to her because she is a big help in my life and in others around her.
A hero is somone that looks up for you and that cares about you.
A hero to me is someone that i can look up to and i know that he/she will help me through everything !
Theres two types of heros;
One, that wears a cape and flys around saving people .
Two,Someone who cares and loves for who you are and helps you.
There are so many heros that I can name. But my favorite hero would have to be my mom. She is so nice but not lame. She loves me and my sister and I know it. She love the .com. But the thing she loves the most is her family!
My hero is my mom. She is nice,
she is kind, she helps me when i need it,she is smart. She is cool.
A hero is someone who has powers!
A hero is someone that helps people out.
A hero is a big or small man or woman that is legit.
Thats a hero to me!
__A Hero to me is like someone who helps, && does good deeds(:
__A Hero has a warm good heart(:
<2+1
-crystal!(:
Hero's can be anyone you know.
Hero's can be anyone to you.
Hero's can help you through whatever.
Hero's don't have to be strong or fast.]
A hero to me is grateful and understands what you need to say or understands whatever you come to them with.
That's a hero to me..
hero's are just everyday people we all look up to...
there strong willing people who would do anything for you no matter what it is. they have the best advice. and you know you can count on them. they can keep the secrets you tell them , nobody will hear a word you tell them. thats a hero to me
Heroes can be anyone mine is my dad I can trust him he will do anything for me hes always there for me when I need him the most.
my hero is my dad i can trust him and he is always there for me when i need him the most he is a good role model and that is what makes him my hero
A hero is a hero if they do the right thing no matter who is watching,
A hero is a hero if they are nice to all people, not just specific people,
A hero is a hero if they help all of the people that need help,
A hero is a hero if they are nice and kind and helpful,
Most of them are people like you.
My hero is my family thats alot of heroes and i dont really care what people say im going to call them my heroes so yupp. and they tell me what to do what good and whats bad.
what do you like about summer?
do you spend time with family?
or with friends?
or would rather be home?
A hero is someone who does a good thing.Heros, anyone can be a hero even your parents can. You just got to belive about heros. And you will konw whose a hero by their personality.
A hero is some one who doese the wright thing. he doesnt care what people think. a hero does the things that no one would do. even if it means risking thair lifes.
Hero's can be anyone it could be your family or friends. Heros are anyone who look up to you who you can go and talk too. Heros are some one that is nice kind cares and is always with you and that you can trust. They are some one that we really look up too.
A heroe could be anyone.. mine is my dad because i can trust him and i know he'd always be there for me.
My parents are my heroes because they sacrafice for me.
They are the ones who work hard for me so that I can do whatever I choose to do.
I love them and they mean so much to me.
I would do anything for my parents.
I like free verse poems because I can just speak my mind and not have to rhyme all my words.
i think a hero is someone you look up to and someone you want to be like.
hero are awesome. so are you they are people. so are we. they save us and we are the saved.
No one really knows what a hero is
On the real,well my point is that tere are lots of heros in the world even you could be a hero or me because one time or two we has help someone.and we people that dont wear a cape and flys around saving people.we are just people that like to help.
Post a Comment