Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome to the class blog!

This is our class blog. Part of your grade this quarter will be responding to questions on this blog during rotations. The only thing is that you have to have a gmail account in order to participate. Refer to the handout from class to know what to do.

For today, simply click on the comments link at the bottom of this post and leave a simple comment letting me know that you were able to get the gmail and blogspot.com registrations going.

Thanks!

99 comments:

Crawford's Classes said...

dfdfd

Unknown said...

WOAH! i made it. (:

Taylor Jesienouski said...

This is me making my first comment I am up and running

Anonymous said...

yea i made it!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey... ?

Anonymous said...

This is my first comment! :)

Unknown said...

hey ? ...

parker said...

hey im parker im here and cool!

Anonymous said...

hey im blaine and im here hangin!

Anonymous said...

hey i'm here im am jose

DaisyFuentes2 said...

hey Mrs.Crawford I logged on!

kathyramos2@gmail.com said...

hi it's kathy

Austin said...

hey im austin jensen im cool!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hey im jack bangerter im cool!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I logged in by myself!!!!

Matt said...

Hi Mrs.crawford matt is here.

Unknown said...

yea i made it!!!!

Unknown said...

hi its lupita

Josh said...

josh is in

Anonymous said...

ugujuhj

Anonymous said...

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan said...

Ryan is logged on

whittt said...

HEYYY!!! I made it! :) Hi people!

Anonymous said...

Shane is in

Unknown said...

this is david I made it

Richard Castro said...

hello my name is richard

Anonymous said...

lauren is cool
(:

Maritza said...

HELLO!!!!!!! I FINALLY MADE IT! WHOOOOO!!

Maritza said...

Hey...i made it!

Unknown said...

It's Shelby here, i made it!!!!!

Crystall Babyyy,(: said...

Why Hello there , this be Crystal Gamino . I am here just leaving a comment ((: Yeah boyy i made itt ! woot woot ((: Have a good day blogerrss ((:


-CRYSTAL GAMiNO ((:
<33

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! i logged in:):)

Anonymous said...

I made it

Anonymous said...

hey im here i made it.

Anonymous said...

hay i made it hear and this is dylan t brown

Unknown said...

hey this is brian and i made it and it wuz hard :0

Parker leavitt said...

hey this is Parker leavitt i made it

Anonymous said...

I'm finally in!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Derek is in

Crystall Babyyy,(: said...

Why Hello There , This be Crystal Gamino here ((: YAY i made it ((:


CRAWFORD 4th PERiOD ((:

Anonymous said...

finelly im in teehee

ricky said...

Ricky made it in blogspot

sam said...

Sam "El Paisa"

Giselda said...

I love Chris, ahaha.

Nayely said...

hello. :) Nayely was here omg haha :)

joe FFFF said...

i finished it

willow said...

im here

jose. s said...

ha ha i made it

Brandon said...

Que onda how are you orale bye Arriva la Raza!!!!!!!:)

Aaron said...

I did it.

Anonymous said...

jonathan was here

Anonymous said...

Hello:)
ha people write weird comments itz kinda funny!!8O)<-funny face

Jessica Medrano said...

HEY! :) its Jessica Medrano ♥

alex s. said...

im finished

Unknown said...

fabian i made it

Jovana said...

Hey i made it YaY:]

Unknown said...

i made it.

kumbiakings said...

Alan i made it in

kristina said...

O MG!!! i finally made it:) this is
k.Judd

Unknown said...

hello! i made it in.. :)
this is Nathalie Velazquez

MICH-YELL:D FREAKY FRESH! said...

RAWR!! I LEFT MY MARK (i made it)=]

Anonymous said...

hellow i'm mario this is my first comment yes!!

see you soon i don't know when but see you soon!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I MADE IT IN

Anonymous said...

hellow this is mario
this is my fist comment!
bye!

Anonymous said...

I got in.

Unknown said...

i made it

Anonymous said...

i got in

Anonymous said...

hey im finished!!!

pedro said...

pedro galvan finaly finshed

kumbiakings said...

i made it in

LaNDy hAFoka said...

iM IN mISs craWFord :D

emir said...

hey logged hi logging out now ha ha
bye

diana said...

i finished yay!!! HI CRYSTAL!!!

Alfredo said...

Hello Teacher im DONE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! !

Anonymous said...

iiM DoNe TeAcHeR!=]

david said...

ywat up ??

max young said...

i made it

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!:)

Richard Castro said...

im in finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hi

Anonymous said...

Hey its KING KATOA!#11

Unknown said...

yo dis is jd was up my peeps i made it

Anonymous said...

Im in :)

rosa said...

yes, i made it:)

Anonymous said...

its zach i made it.!!1

Anonymous said...

im edgar ello!!!!

MARIA :) said...

HeY!!!
It's me MaRiA:)

Unknown said...

i made it in

Unknown said...

yes I'm in again

pedro said...

i made my gmail and it worked

MICH-YELL:D FREAKY FRESH! said...

HOLA MIS AMIGOS!!!=]I GOT IN AGAIN AREN'T I A COOL COOKIE!! ^0^

nathalie said...

Had to remake one.. I got in
Nathalie

Jorge said...

It worked.

cesar said...

HELLO!!!! ii MaDe iiT[=

Anonymous said...

Hey,Hey,Hey!!! i finally made it!! (:

Maritza said...

Hello....i love you! jajaja! im in this cool website! hi alex, vanessa, crystal, freddy A, daniel, jovana, and michelle! jaja!

Unknown said...

sweet i made it

Unknown said...

aye;;
this is lauren jarvis
♥♥♥♥
&,,they let me in[:
yEaHh BoIi
Wo0t Wo0t

♥/lauren beazyy jarvis
peace bloggers(:
have a nice dayy!

Unknown said...

I thought it was a funny story.(:
It reminds me of when i was little and my mom helped me pull my tooth

Counter

Border